As a master plumber company, we handle a wide range of plumbing projects, all with the same attention to detail and focus on fast, quality service for long-lasting, reliable results. Some of the services offered by the plumbing staff including the emergency plumbers at High Priority Plumbing and Services, Inc include:
- Basement/Bathroom Additions/Remodeling
- Pressure Regulator Repair/Replacement
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump Repair/Replacement
- Sewer Pump Repair/Replacement
- Water and Sewer Lines Repair/Replacement
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Repair/Replacement
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Kitchen or Bathroom Faucet Repair/Replacement
- Leak Detection
- Cast Iron Drain Line Repair/Replacement
- Ice Maker Line Repair/Replacement
- Water Heaters Repair/Replacement
- Toilet Repair/Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Repair/Replacement
- Video Camera Inspection
- Outdoor Faucet Repair/Replacement
- Water Heater Recirculation Pump Repair/Replacement
Our emergency plumbers offer 24 hour emergency service. To learn more about the services that we offer, contact us today for more information.
To extend the life of your plumbing fixtures, make sure that your water pressure is checked by a master plumber at a minimum of twice per year. Typically, water pressure should be around 60 PSI.
To extend the life of your water heater and to save on energy, set the temperature of your water heater to 120° F or below. Draining the heater yearly will also help to extend the life of the heater.
Updating your existing toilets to high efficiency toilets will reduce your water consumption and will save you money on your water bill.