5 Best Bathroom Gadgets
If there is one thing we are experts on, it’s how to help our customers improve their experience when it comes to plumbing and their bathrooms! Sometimes our expertise goes beyond our first-rate Atlanta plumbing services — that’s why we’re here to share some of our favorite gadgets to use in your bathroom. You’ll wonder why you were never using them to begin with!
- Bluetooth Shower Head – Taking a shower has been the fuel for the dreams of becoming a famous vocal performer for countless numbers of people. While it’s true that some of our show-stopping performances should never leave the shower, Bluetooth shower heads make it easier than ever to enjoy your favorite tunes while taking a shower.
- Bidet Seat – The thought of using a bidet toilet seat could be overwhelming, but after a few uses you’ll see why Europeans have been benefitting from them for a long time! Many include the option of pre-misting the toilet bowl which keeps the toilet bowl clean and build-up from occurring. Cleansing with warm water instead of toilet paper could be considered a much more pleasant experience for the user and eliminates the need to use so much toilet paper. Using less toilet paper also means less water is used to manufacture the toilet paper. A bidet seat is a great investment for the environmentally conscious as well as anyone looking to cut back on toilet paper and the cost that comes with replenishing your supply at home.
- Handheld Shower Head – The usefulness of a handheld showerhead seems to have no end! Handheld showerheads are perfect for hard-to-reach spots or even washing a pet. Many of these gadgets are designed to conserve water and energy for the eco-conscious while being careful not to compromise on the quality of your bathing experience.
- Toilet Night Light – The toilet night light practically sells itself, right? Imagine a motion-activated night light on your toilet seat that can eliminate all those nights of stumbling into the bathroom while practically still asleep, fumbling for the light switch, only to be blinded by the overhead light. Your days of falling in the toilet or aiming in the dark and making a mess are behind you with this handy little gadget.
- Fogless Shower Mirror – It can be stressful to be in a rush in the morning, only to get out of the shower and find a fogged-up mirror — a huge obstacle that can slow down your morning routine. A fogless shower mirror is a huge help to those needing to shave in the mornings from the convenience of your shower. Knock two things out of your morning routine at one time! It doesn’t hurt that this option also eliminates all of the pesky beard trimmings in your sink. It’s a perfect option for ladies as well when it comes to tweezing, exfoliating, and facial cleansing!
We’re so thankful for the people who invented these gadgets that make all of our lives a little easier! If the option is out there, why not take advantage of it? We’re a plumber in Metro Atlanta who cares about the little things that improve our customers’ experience. Which gadget are you most likely to try? We invite you to contact us today.